Hi, I’m Meg and I am so glad that you are here.
If you hope to improve your relationship with food or your body, my team is here to help you discover what it means to live a life nourished & strong.
I founded Nourished & Strong in 2018 out of a growing need for inclusive, compassionate, and positive nutrition counseling for all. Today, I am proud to say that we are Lake Norman’s premier non-diet nutrition counseling practice serving women, athletes, adolescents and teens.
What does a non-diet approach mean?
- It means that we recognize that while we bring over a decade of experience to the table and may be the experts in nutrition, only you are the expert in you.
- We don’t believe in restrictive diets, adding food rules or being seen as the food police.
- Instead, we help you reconnect with your body, building confidence and strength along the way.
While evidence-based nutrition counseling is one thing you always can expect from us, our clients often tell us they get so much more than that. I believe this is because of our unique five pillar approach to improving your physical & mental health.
You can also expect to learn more about:
- Physiology, how your body works & mindfulness
- Nourishment & hydration
- Stress management, self care & mindset
- Intuitive & joyful movement (exercise)
- Quality sleep, energy & mental focus